Credentials Form: 2022 CGCI Convention
Bylaw Article XI, Annual Meetings (Convention) states: Member clubs and associate plant societies shall be entitled to representation by the president or (if the president cannot attend) a designated alternate AND additional delegates as follows:
- Clubs of 25 members or less – one delegate
- Clubs of 26 to 50 members – two delegates
- Clubs of 51 to 100 members – three delegates
- Increase one delegate for every 50 additional members or portions thereof.
- CGCI board members REMEMBER: You have a vote as a board member and therefore CANNOT REPRESENT YOUR CLUB as president or delegate.
- CLUB/APS representatives: If your organization has co-presidents or if the incoming and outgoing presidents are attending, one may vote as the “president” and the other as one of the allowed “delegates”. Delegates should be elected/appointed in accordance with the bylaws of your organization.
CGCI Annual Convention – June 6-10, 2022, Handlery Hotel, San Diego, CA
To: All Garden Club and Associate Plant Society Presidents
Complete and submit ONLINE the form below to the Credentials Chairman by May 25, 2022
Submit only ONE form for your organization
NOTE: Completion of the Credentials Form is not registration for convention. Those attending convention must also complete a Convention Registration Form by the stated deadline. Package Plan or Ala Carte Meal Plan.
CGCI board members REMEMBER: You have a vote as a board member and therefore CANNOT REPRESENT YOUR CLUB as president or delegate
Questions: Contact Credentials Chairman Greg Pokorski: GregPokorski@earthlink.net, 818-361-7873