The Petaluma Garden Club, originally part of the Petaluma Woman’s Club,
was organized in 1941 and later reorganized in 1946.
The purpose of this Club is: to create a wider knowledge of plants;
to increase and stimulate a general interest in gardening;
to beautify the community;
to organize programs and exhibits that shall be
both educational and inspirational to all its members.
For questions regarding meetings, donations, membership or just general gardening questions, please reach out by email to: email@example.com.