Flower Show Judges Councils
Once you become an accredited Flower Show Judge you may join a JUDGES COUNCIL.
- California has seven councils whose members are dedicated to upholding the judging standards and policies of NGC.
- The Councils are organized by local areas that may be geographically different than CGCI Districts
- Each Council elects a Chairman and may have individual bylaws, dues or other organizational rules
- Individual judges may belong to more than one Council
- Combined meetings of all the judges councils may be held at symposium and CGCI conventions.
Capitol Judges Council:
Nina Blonski, 530-333-1335
Cascade Judges Council:
Michelle Waybright, 530-365-440
Cascade District area
Feather River Judges Council:
Susi Gillum, 530-343-4783
Judges Council of Southern California:
Southwestern Judges Council:
Diana Drummey, email@example.com
San Diego County area
Valley Judges Council