Youth Groups can be organized in schools, churches, recreational and after-school programs, Scouts, 4-H, FFA, FHA, Campfire, and similar groups.
Each category of youth gardeners
- must be sponsored by a CGCI federated garden club or District
- must be registered annually with CGCI Youth Chairman
- has all privileges of CGCI except the right to vote and hold office
NEW Youth Group: Complete and submit the form at right:
- Select the “New Application” option
- Once the application is reviewed you will be notified by the CGCI Youth Activities Coordinator
- Ratification of the Youth Group will be at the next CGCI Board Meeting (September, February or June)
Annual Renewal/Report: Complete and submit the form at right:
- Select “Annual Renewal Report” option
- Submit a separate form for each sponsored group.