Board of Directors
CGCI’s Board of Directors is the group of individuals elected by the member organizations empowered to carry out the business of the organization and the tasks spelled out in the CGCI Bylaws.
- Officers (elected every two years at the CGCI Annual Convention)
- District Directors (elected by their individual districts)
- Chairmen of Standing and Special Committees appointed by the President and ratified by the Officers and District Directors at the post-convention meeting in odd numbered years.
- Members of the Advisory Council, Board of Trustees, Bylaws Committee, Nominating Committee, and Circle of Poppies (Honored recipients of the Circle of Poppies Award are privileged to be members of the Board as long as they desire)
- at no time modify action taken by members at the annual convention,
- transact routine business,
- adopt policies and procedures,
- adopt standing rules, and
- ratify all classes of membership.
Executive Committee 2023-2025
- President’s Theme: Plant America: Planting the Seeds of Tomorrow, Today
- President’s Project: Building CGCI’s Scholarship Fund
|1st Vice President||Adele Kelly|
|2nd Vice President||Marlene Kinney|
|3rd Vice President||Nina Blonski|
|Recording Secretary||Gail Vanderhorst|
|Corresponding Secretary||Shirley Lipa|
|Financial Secretary||Rita Desilets|
|District Directors & Committees|
Voting: Voting membership is defined in the bylaws and summarized above
Reports: Oral reports are limited to four (4) minutes unless otherwise announced.
Motions: Where practical shall be submitted in writing and sent to the president prior to placing the motion before the voting body. No issue shall be debated without first being placed on the floor by a motion that has been seconded.
Debate: Attendees wishing to speak shall rise, be recognized by the president and state his/her name and official capacity. If there is an issue involved, the member/delegate shall speak NO MORE THAN TWICE ON THE SAME ISSUE, except for the proponent of the motion who may speak a third time to close debate. Speakers are allowed one-two minutes each.
- Request For Payment/Reimbursement (New 2023)
- Cash Receipts Report Form (Online)
- Personnel Form (I would like to be considered for a position)
- Nomination/Recommendation Form
- Procedure for Deposit Or Reimbursement
- Line Codes-Chairman & DD Expense (Information)
- Line Codes-Restricted Funds (Information)
CGCI Board members can order a Name Badge with the CGCI Logo.
A “swinger” with your board position is also available.