President & Board of Directors
San Diego, CA
Theme: Celebrate! Cultivate! Commemorate!
Meet the President:
Mission & Goals:
- at no time modify action taken by members at the annual convention,
- transact routine business,
- adopt policies and procedures,
- adopt standing rules, and
- ratify all classes of membership.
- Request For Payment/Reimbursement (New 2022)
- Cash Receipts Report Form (Online)
- Personnel Form (I would like to be considered for a position)
- Nomination/Recommendation Form
Voting: Voting membership is defined in the bylaws and summarized above
Reports: Oral reports are limited to four (4) minutes unless otherwise announced.
Motions: Where practical shall be submitted in writing and sent to the president prior to placing the motion before the voting body. No issue shall be debated without first being placed on the floor by a motion that has been seconded.
Debate: Attendees wishing to speak shall rise, be recognized by the president and state his/her name and official capacity. If there is an issue involved, the member/delegate shall speak NO MORE THAN TWICE ON THE SAME ISSUE, except for the proponent of the motion who may speak a third time to close debate. Speakers are allowed one-two minutes each.
CGCI Board members can order a Name Badge with the CGCI Logo.
A “swinger” with your board position is also available.
Name Badge Order Form
CGCI's Board of Directors is the group of individuals elected by the member organizations empowered to carry out the business of the organization and the tasks spelled out in the CGCI Bylaws.
Executive Committee 2021-2023:
Kathy Taylor de Murillo
The Board of Directors:
- Officers (elected every two years at the CGCI Annual Convention)
- District Directors (elected by their individual districts)
- Chairmen of Standing and Special Committees appointed by the President and ratified by the Officers and District Directors at the post-convention meeting in odd numbered years.
- Members of the Advisory Council, Board of Trustees, Bylaws Committee, Nominating Committee, and Circle of Poppies (Honored recipients of the Circle of Poppies Award are privileged to be members of the Board as long as they desire)