Chairman: Martha Smyser, email@example.com
The college scholarship program offers financial aid to students majoring in fields of study related to horticulture and the environment.
Scholarships are available from CGCI, Pacific Region and National Garden Clubs, Inc.
For information or questions contact:
CGCI offers scholarships for students with noted accomplishments or who have completed two years of college. There will be four (4) $2,000 scholarships available for the 2024-25 academic year.
- Scholarship Application Form (24-25 academic year)
- Application Guidelines
- Financial Aid Application Form
- Financial Aid Guidelines
Applicants must be planning careers in
- landscape architecture
- plant biology and/or plant genetics
- urban planning
- or research in allied fields.
Applicants may attend the school of their choice, provided there is a recognized department in one of the required subjects.
One $1,000 scholarship is available for the academic year. It will be given to full-time students in the junior or senior year of college, or in graduate school pursuing a Master s Degree. Sophomore students may make applications for their junior year. No doctoral program students may apply.
- NGC Scholarship Application and instructions
- Approximately thirty-five (35) college scholarships are available annually, each in the amount of $3,500. The number of scholarships and their amount for each academic year will be determined after October 15 and posted on the NGC website.
- One-year scholarships are available to juniors, seniors and graduate students pursuing a master’s degree.
- Sophomores may make application for their junior year.
- College/university must be accredited and listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education
Donation Form 2023-25 (Mail with check)
CGCI Life Membership Application (updated 2023)
Donation Form (Mail with check)
Donations as gifts or memorials to any of the above are welcome