A variety of materials are offered to promote CGCI and YOUR member organization…and many are FREE! Most printed materials include a space to add the organization’s name and contact information. Also, other Publications available include Informational pamphlets on various topics, handbooks and manuals related to garden club administration, books of inspirations and installations, plus many special-topic publications.
Chairman: Mike Gould, email@example.com
Attract attention to your Organization or Event Order a professionally designed (2ft by 6ft) banner.
- Use at plant sales, monthly meetings, (district meetings could by fun, if every club brought theirs), flower shows or schools.
- Bring it to the annual CGCI Convention.
- Cost: $75.00
- Complete the Banner Order Form
- Mail, with your check made payable to CGCI (note “banner” in the memo line), to Banner Chairman as listed on the order form
- Use the California Garden Clubs, Inc. as shown or
- customize with your club or district’s name. Please, keep in mind that there are limitations as to the number of letters that can be used and still be attractive.
- Your club or district name will replace the large California Garden Clubs, Inc on the left side of the banner, the CGCI logo will remain.
- Directions for constructing a simple PVC stand
These logos can be downloaded for your OFFICIAL publications only.