Clubs & Associate Plant Societies:
- Complete and submit the NEW Membership Application Form
(NOTE: DO NOT submit an “Annual Dues Form.” The Application Form contains all of the information required.)
- Send completed Application Form with check for dues payable to CGCI to the CGCI Membership Chairman as listed on the form.
- Upon receipt of application the following will be forwarded to the organization’s president:
- A welcome letter, CGCI Directory and a variety of free promotional materials
- Membership cards:
- Clubs: one for each paid individual member.
- Associate plant societies: one card for their records (may receive individual membership cards upon request)
- Club and Associate Plant Society presidents will be added to the electronic mailing list for Golden Gardens eNews, the official publication of CGCI and WACONIAH, the official publication of Pacific Region Garden Clubs.
- The organization will be presented for ratification at the state board meeting or convention following the application date. These meetings are usually held in September/October, February and June. Following ratification the organization will be entitled to representation at the next convention.
- NOTE: New clubs and associate plant societies joining CGCI between January 1 and June 30 shall pay one-half of of the annual dues for the period up to June 30
- Complete and submit the Request for application form.
- Upon receipt of the request form, the organization will be contacted by the CGCI Membership Chairman
- If eligible the Membership Chairman will send a membership application
- Submit the application along with check to the chairman
- Affiliates will receive one membership card for their records.
- The president will be added to the electronic mailing list for Golden Gardens eNews, the official publication of CGCI and WACONIAH, the official publication of Pacific Region Garden Clubs.
Any garden club, plant society or other organization having one or more of the objectives of CGCI shall be eligible for membership providing no sectarian, racial, or political test for membership is required. Bylaws of each membership class shall not conflict with the bylaws of CGCI. No commercial enterprise or agency shall be eligible for membership.